Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
Your tour beigns at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center followed by a tour of Downtown Honolulu and Punchbowl Cemetery. While at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center you will experience a 20-minute film presentation of the 1941 attack . Next you will be shuttled, by boat, to the USS Arizona Memorial. From Pearl Harbor, head into the city of Honolulu and see Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum. Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
Punchbowl National Cemetery
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
Black Tears of the Arizona
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 8:45 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Navy shuttle boat operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- Approx. 6 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours