Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time,
depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to
take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona
Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is
reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Your tour beigns at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center followed by a tour of Downtown Honolulu and Punchbowl Cemetery. While at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center you will experience a 20-minute film presentation of the 1941 attack . Next you will be shuttled, by boat, to the USS Arizona Memorial. From Pearl Harbor, head into the city of Honolulu and see Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum. Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
Punchbowl National Cemetery
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
Black Tears of the Arizona
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 9:00-9:15 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates Sunday - Friday except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- 5 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours