Pearl Harbor Pacific Aviation Museum & USS Arizona Memorial
An unforgettable experience is a visit to USS Arizona Memorial. A must for all visitors to the Hawaiian Islands.
Experience the emotions of December 7th, 1941. See a powerful film that relives the terror of the surprise attack. Visit the men of valor in their final resting place. Find Pearl Harbor survivors sharing their experience of that ill-fated day.
Enjoy the Pacific Aviation Museum, a family friendly venue, located in a 1930s era hangar on Ford Island. The Pacific Aviation Museum presents classic and rare WWII American and Japanese airplanes.
You will also enjoy a historical tour of downtown Honolulu and drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery.
This Pearl Harbor tour combines it all!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha and Mission Houses Museum
Museum at Pearl Harbor
King Kamehameha Statue
Polynesian Adventure Tours
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Shoes and shirt are required on the Memorial. High heels, dresses & skirts are not recommended.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items.
This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted.
Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours