USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
This "Memorial Tour" takes you to visit historic symbols of freedom and perseverance. Experience Pearl Harbor's U.S.S. Arizona Memorial, the "Mighty Mo" Battleship Missouri, and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater.
At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center you will watch a film of the Pearl Harbor attack, look at displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Memorial itself. Take a guided tour aboard the "Mighty Mo" Battleship Missouri - the last battleship built by the US Navy.
See historic downtown attractions such as Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace plus City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses. Experience Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack*
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
- State Capitol
Gold Package Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café (see menu below)
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
- Deli Sub Sandwich - cold cuts on a delicious stadium roll
- Spring Salad - can be made vegetarian or vegan (no dressing)
*The documentary film previously shown in the
theater prior to the boat launch is playing on loop in the open-air area
by the ticket booth at the Visitor Center and can be viewed at any
Black Tears of the Arizona
Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Navy shuttle boat operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
Effective Saturday, May 21, 2022, Pearl Harbor National Memorial has instituted a mandatory mask requirement for all indoor type spaces, including restrooms, gift shops, the USS Arizona Memorial, museum and theater.
This policy is enforced while COVID transmission level is high.
- Special Notes:
- Occasionally Arizona Memorial tickets may not be available due to high demand. The boat launch that brings visitors to the Arizona Memorial may at a moment’s notice be canceled due to inclement weather. In this case guests will spend additional time at the Visitor Center.
- Operation Days:
- Thursday & Sunday
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours