Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure
Experience USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri and Pacific Aviation Museum. This is a great tour for history buffs! Visit the historic USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center. Explore the USS Missouri, a historic monument marking the end of WWII. The tour ends at the new Pacific Aviation Museum (self guided). Visit the seaplane hangar that survived the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. See an authentic Japanese Zero Fighter Plane. Lunch at Lani Akea Cafe located at the Pacific Aviation Museum. (Meal purchase on your own)
Highlights: WWII Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure
- Historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
- View the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center dramatic attack film
- See actual artifacts
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- See the “Black Tears” of oil that still bubbles to the surface today from the USS Arizona
- Take a tour of the U.S. Pacific Submarine Memorial and USS Bowfin “Pearl Harbor Avenger” (Admission & Tour Included)
- Tour the Pacific Aviation Museum; (Admission Included, this portion is self guided)
- Tour the USS Missouri affectionately known as the Mighty MO (Admission & Tour Included)
- Walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and stand on the Surrender Deck
- Look into the Massive 16" Guns that hurl 2,900 pound projections over 20 miles with pin point accuracy
- Hear the famous Story where the USS Missouri sustained a serious attack off the coast of Okinawa in 1945
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café (see menu below)
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and USS Bowfin
1. Deli Sub Sandwich - cold cuts on a delicious stadium roll
2. Spring Salad - can be made vegetarian or vegan (no dressing)
Black Tears of the Arizona
Black Tears of the Arizona
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and return provided from most Waikiki hotels.
Pick-ups begin in Waikiki at approximately 6:45 am. Return to Waikiki at approximately 5:00 pm.
- PUT FIRST AND LAST NAMES WHEN ORDERING PLEASE. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THIS ACTIVITY. PUT NAMES AS THEY SHOW UP ON YOUR ID PLEASE.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Navy shuttle boat operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Pearl Harbor Day (12/7) & Christmas Day
- Approx. 9.5 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours