Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
See it all on this Grand Circle Island Tour! Sights include Diamond Head Lookout, Kahala residential area, Hanauma Bay (closed Tuesdays), Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach and Makapuu Beach famous body surfing spots, Hawaiian Homestead Lands at Waimanalo, Windward Oahu from the Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Byodo-In Temple, surfing beaches at Sunset and Waimea.
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Waimea Valley (admission included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Drive through historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple
- Expert, Live Narration
- ride within Waimea Valley included
- Lunch at Waimea Valley’s Ke Nui Kitchen
Lunch Menu - select from the choices below:
1. Turkey/Provolone Sandwich w/ Lettuce, Tomato, Mustard & Mayo Packets, Chips & Cookie
2. Veggie Stack w/ Pesto & Provolone with Chips & Cookie (vegetarian, gluten free)
3. Miso Glazed Tofu Wrap (vegan)
Lunch includes a beverage (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Hawaiian Sun juice and bottled water).
Mountains at Kualoa Ranch
North Shore Oahu
- Where and When:
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Waikiki locations.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 7:00 am and returns at approximately 4:30 to 4:45 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed in your confirmation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Friday
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours