Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour, Kualoa Ranch & Dole Plantation
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
See It All on this Grand Circle Island Tour!
Sights on the Grand Circle Island Tour, Kualoa Ranch & Dole Plantation Tour:
Diamond Head Lookout, Kahala residential area, Hanauma Bay (closed Tuesdays), Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach and Makapuu Beach famous body surfing spots, Hawaiian Homestead Lands at Waimanalo, Windward Oahu from the Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Byodo-In Temple (No visit on Memorial Day), Surfing beaches at Sunset and Waimea.
A lunch stop is made where you can purchase your own lunch.
These Oahu Activities include a visit at Dole Plantation. See one of Hawaii's last major pineapple crops.
**The Garden Tour at Dole Plantation is no longer included.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu'u Point
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tour (tram ride included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- Tour includes a stop for a sit-down lunch (lunch not included, 1 hour approximately)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Gold Package is an optional upgrade
Mountains at Kualoa Ranch
North Shore Oahu
- Where and When:
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up.
This tour departs Waikiki at 8:15-8:35 am and returns at approximately 5:45 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day and Thanksgiving
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours