Pearl Harbor-Arizona Memorial-Circle Island Tour
This Pearl Harbor tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Pearl Harbor page for other available options.
A visit to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial is a meaningful patriotic experience that gives you a window to the events that drew us into WWII. This tour is a great activity for every Hawaiian vacation. Experience Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona, and a Circle island Tour.
You will be transported to the morning of December 7, 1941. At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center you will view the film of the attack and browse through artifacts.
Next you will travel on a scenic journey around the beautiful island of Oahu.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Oahu circle island tour including these locations:
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - closed on Memorial Day
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation
- No-host lunch option at Polynesian Cultural Center or Kualoa Ranch
Black Tears of the Arizona
North Shore Beaches
North Shore Surfing
USS Arizona Memorial
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-ups begin at 7:00 am. Returns to Waikiki at around 5:00 pm.
- Strict security measures are being enforced at the USS Arizona Memorial.
No handbags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Visitor Center or on the memorial.
Strollers with compartments or pockets must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Baggage storage is available for a fee.
Personal cameras are allowed.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- **Pearl Harbor enforces a strict security policy. No camera bags and large cameras or video cameras larger than 12 inches, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, diaper bags, luggage, shopping bags, or other items that allow concealment. Baby carriages are not allowed. Lockers are available for rent at the Arizona Memorial.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. Closed on Thanksgiving, December 7, Christmas and New Years Day.
- 10 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours