Polynesian Adventure Tours - Hana Adventure
Experience breathtaking views winding over steep valleys on
the Polynesian Adventure Tours Hana Tour. Your friendly, knowledgeable
tour guide will tell you about the history and splendor of Maui and its
coastline. View lush rain forests, magnificent waterfalls and
breathtaking views. Tours are conducted in comfortable air-conditioned
mini-buses. Tour is a full day - approximately 11-12 hours.
Your marvelous Hana Adventure includes:
- Embark on perhaps the most scenic road trip of your life on this Road to Hana tour
- Winding and narrow Road to Hana (you will be glad we are doing the driving!)
- Drive through Paia
- See Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua'a Ka'a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Windsurfing beaches
- Continental breakfast with assorted pastries, bagels & croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & juice
- Lunch stop will be made at Hana Fresh (price of lunch is only included in the Hana Gold upgrade)
Hana Gold Upgrade Inclusions:
Selection of one of the following dishes:
1. Ham & Cheese or Turkey Deluxe Sandwich
2. Veggie Wrap (vegetarian)
3. Asian Chicken Salad (gluten free)
- Where and When:
- Hotel pick-up is between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel and will be listed in your voucher.
Tour returns at approximately 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
- 11.5 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours